Thursday, February 5, 2009

Web space for his Glory and influence

I'm back. I noticed something tonight on my facebook account several of the people that I made friends were passing drinks around in cyber space. At first my thoughts were to delete these people from my facebook then I realized. God may have brought them to my facebook in order for them to see a positive influence and an example of how Jesus Christ can transform your life. I think when I see these people that several years ago I would have probably joined in on this activity yet, now I only am sad because of the lostness of the souls of these individuals. I pray that anyone who uses the internet for corrospondence with others be very careful of what you post because your words or actions could have a lasting effect on someone's eternal destiny. I pray my witness effects many for the Kingdom of God.

In His Service,

Zane

No comments: