Monday, February 23, 2009

Fine Arts Festival

Well, I attended the fine arts festival that my daughter participated in and it was incredible. I thought it would be nice but, it was much better than I thought it would be. The talent of the youths at the festival was awesome. To see all of those young people glorifing God with their talents that God had given them was incredible. Then to make it even better the group that my daughter sang it did great and will be moving on to the state level of competion. She is very excited about this opportunity and I am also looking forward to seeing her singing at the state fine arts festival. This is her first year in fine arts and it is a great accomplishment to go to the state competion. If she does well at the state's then she would go on to the nationals, but I don't want to get a head of myself. I am very proud that she is using the ability God has give her to bring glory to His name. I pray all of you have a great work week in the Lord and may God bless you.

1 comment:

B J D said...

Way to go My Angel (Zana)