Friday, January 21, 2011

Looking towards His grace....


As I sit in front of my computer and look out the window and see the sun shining down from above I can only think of a few things. One of these is how great God is and how amazing it is that He has called me to live in this area of the county just down the street from our nations capital. Another, even greater than this though is that He has given me the opportunity or should I say the privilege to preach the greatest news ever told, the gospel, the good news, the story of His glory, to individuals on the streets. Many of the people I get to speak to and preach to have never and may never enter the doors of a church building. Although, they have heard the life changing message that Jesus Christ left His place in glory, to humble Himself to come to earth to pay a fine that He did not deserve to pay. By going to the cross and shedding His blood so that those who repent of their sins and believe in His death, burial and resurrection can receive the gift of eternal life. I almost can't believe the reality of how God has used my life to speak to thousands of people with the message of the gospel. God has provided for my family in amazing ways in the past and He will continue to provide for us in the future. I would like to invite you to be a part of what God is doing through my life here in Silver Spring, MD. You can invest in His Kingdom by following this link www.oacusa.org/staff-dempsie.php and making an investment that will have eternal dividends in the lives of others. Have a great weekend and God bless each of you.

No comments: