Thursday, May 19, 2011

Staying connected...


It has been a few months since I last posted anything on this blog so I thought to myself I better post something to let all of those who follow this blog that it is still an active site. I am in the process of teaching my third evangelism class at Cornerstone Assembly of God, which is the church I attend. It has been a blessing to be able to share the gift of evangelism that God has given me with others. This third class is small in size but, I know with God it is not about numbers it is about obedience and I feel each person that is in this class is there because God has called them to come. We are going to be going out witnessing again at the end of the six weeks and I am praying that God will use this outing at the end of the class to excite and motivate the students to continue to use the things they have been taught in class. As I am going to be half way through this six week class next Wednesday I pray that I will continue to allow the Holy Spirit to work in me and through me to light a fire for evangelism in the hearts of many. To God be the glory for the great things He has done! Until you read again....

No comments: