Friday, September 4, 2009

Tonight at Annapolis

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted anything on this blog and I thought I better enter a post or many of the people that follow this blog may think that it is no longer active. There are many reasons why I have not posted here lately and none of them would be very good reasons I suppose because I need to be diligent and post my progress as a missionary and glorify God for the great things He is doing in my life. Zoran is taking a nap right now. For all of you who do not know, Zoran is my 1 1/2 year old son. I wanted to also let all of you know that I am now blogging at the blog site for the Washington/Baltimore branch office and you can read that blog by going to www.oacmd.org and the click on the link that says "our blog". I have also been posting on facebook as well. The myspacepage that I have is also very out of date so I probably should go and update that page as well. So as you can see I have quite a bit of updating to do and it has been difficult while preaching and raising support. As you know I have been in Maryland just over two months and it has been wonderful. I will be going to Annapolis tonight to preach and I will be preaching a new message tonight so I pray that God uses it to effectively call many people unto Himself. Please keep me and the team in pray tonight because there will be many people on the streets that need to hear the message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. Well, I am going to go for now and as I have said in the past I will try to keep this blog updated and will inform all of you of the many ways God is using me in the ministry to accomplish His purpose in the lives of many. God bless and continue to look for opportunities to be used by God.

No comments: