Thursday, January 21, 2016

Excited about the ministry schedule for this Spring. I have taken the month of January to raise support and I have seen God open up many doors for me to share and get in contact with individuals to invest into the ministry of Open Air Campaigners in this area. Now as we only have a week left until February I am anxious to get back to the campuses and streets to do ministry. Although, I am also anxious to see how God is going to move over the next week to bring in additional supporters and support. I had decided in December that I would take 6 weeks off from doing outreaches and focus my time on raising support. Overall, I feel this time has been productive and I have seen an increase in support. I am still not quite at the level of support that I had hoped for but, I know God can and will continue to provide for our needs as He has in the past. The last week of January is a great time for you to get involved and help our support base reach the goal that has been set. Our newsletter can be read at www.oacusa.org/newsletter/dempsie.pdf ,which will give more details about how to support us. As I look at planning and mapping out my ministry schedule for the Spring my plans are to be on college campuses three days a week. I am also planning on doing Friday night outreaches three Fridays out of each month until June and also continuing our weekly Willowbrook kids club on Mondays. This will be a very busy ministry schedule although, I think it will also be a great way to get more individuals involved by volunteering time to come out and join me. If you are in the Western or Central Pennsylvania and are interested in getting involved with Open air preaching and evangelism I would love to hear from you. You can email mail me at oacwesternpa@gmail.com or dempsies@yahoo.com. I will be on the campus of PSU on a weekly basis and on several other campuses throughout the month including: Indiana University of PA, Lock Haven State University, University of Pittsburgh, Slippery Rock University, PSU altoona campus, Bloomsburg University, and possibly a few others. Friday night ministry will be on the streets of State College, Indiana, and Cumberland, MD. I would ask that if you would like to know more about the ministry that will be happening on a weekly basis so you can pray for us or join us then simply send an email to oacwesternpa@gmail.com and I will add you to the weekly update/schedule email. Well, that is all I have to share today. I am not going to make any promises about posting on this blog on a consistent basis because I have done that in the past and have failed to follow through. I will try my best. Until you read again....

No comments: