Thursday, October 14, 2010

continuing for His glory

I just finished a week of ministry with Eric, our national field director, and on Saturday I will be heading back to PA once again. I have been invited to speak and present the ministry of OAC at the C&MA church in Hollidaysburg. This is the church I grew up in and last year before I moved I was able to visit on a Sunday night and discuss the ministry God was calling me into with OAC. I am looking forward to visiting and sharing the many wonderful things God has used me to do for His glory over the past year. I am also praying that many individuals will be moved to come along side of us in this ministry with prayer and support. Please keep my family in your prayers as we continue to raise the needed support to enable us to continue in this work full-time.

No comments: