Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer ministry


My summer has been very busy with much ministry, praise the Lord. I was at a boys camp last week and I was featured as "missionary of the week" and it was a joy to share with the boys all week and get them excited about missions. This week I am working at VBS at my home church with my wife and daughter which is going well. I count it a blessing to be able to sown into the lives of these children, some of whom are not churched. Then next week I will be going back to camp Sankanac in Pennsylvania to be "missionary of the week" for girls camp. Well, that was my quick update on how my summer has been going and I pray all of you are having a great summer also. I hope I am able to begin posting on this blog again in the fall once my ministry schedule is a little more consistent. I am not complaining, I love to be so busy serving the Lord yet, some of the other things such as this blog and emails get put on the back burner. Until you read again.

1 comment:

Brad said...

God bless your summery ministry efforts and may His little children come and find the joy of Jesus through your hands, feet and mouth.

Bra