Friday, May 1, 2009

Staff Conference

Hello all,

I am currently at Open Air Campaigners' national staff conference. I have meet many fellow evangelist and the knowledge I am gaining is great. I will be here at the conference for another 3 days and then I will be heading home to Altoona. In June I will be attending the Evangelism Training Academy at Washington Bible College. This is the same Academy that I just went through last year and I am amazed at how God has moved in my life and has enabled me to be doing the thing that I love, which is preaching the Gospel, just in one short year. I would encourage anyone who has a desire to do evangelism to check out the video on the oacmd.org website. The training Academy last year was phenomenal and taught me so much and it was an invaluable experience. Well, I will update all of you later on how the entire conference went but,for now I must go. May God bless you and your families as you continue to follow Him.

No comments: