Sunday, December 8, 2013

A gospel poem...

I have been going through the book of Romans, well actually the first chapter of Romans. I am going verse by verse and have been for the last 5 days. I have journaled each verse each day and it has been very beneficial and encouraging. I pray this poem that I feel God inspired me to write the first day of my study is uplifting to you. [The message of that which happened upon the tree at Calvary is now a glorious revelry that I can cry out on the streets. The God whom saved many from their sins has now given me the privilege to call some in. Though not my might or strength does lend to the saving power that goes through the wind. When the Spirit meets my words before they fall upon a sinners ears then a transformation of life appears. Oh, to see this occur is my hearts desire so this is why I must aspire to continue to harken and herald and preach so many a sinner can hear my speech with prayers the Spirit may intercede. ] Now as we approach the Holiday of Christmas I would like to encourage each of you to think about how God is using you to share the gospel in your scope of influence. I also would like to speak to a select group of you who may be feeling that God is asking you to do more than you currently are doing. This may be in the area of prayer, or personal witness, or missions support. As many of you that are reading this know, My family and I are full-time missionaries with Open Air Campaigners and we have been for the last 5 years. God has been very faithful to provide for our needs through the generous donations of people just like you. I am looking to go to another area and become a branch director but, without additional support I am not able to do that. I have actively been increasing my family's support through various means and if you feel God may be directing you to support my family with a one-time gift or on a monthly basis, you can do that by simply going to www.oacusa.org and click on the donate button. Please pray about this and if it is something that you feel prompted to do it would be greatly appreciated. For me personally I can say it has been such a privilege to be called of God to be an evangelist and preach to message of salvation on the streets, in schools, on college campuses, and many other places and I just wanted to take a moment and thank God again for this opportunity and thank Him for His provision throughout the years.

No comments: